January 25-26, 2022
Save your spot to access discounted registration!
After two years of virtual education, the GiveSignup | RunSignup Winter Symposium is returning to Orlando, FL live and in-person in January 2022. The multi-track Symposium will offer multiple areas of emphasis, including fundraising events, endurance event marketing and execution, and race timing technology, as well as opportunities for networking and discussions with your peers. Highlights of the Symposium include:
- Two jam-packed days of educational sessions, including endurance event best practices, hands-on technology training, and creative implementation of event fundraising strategies to raise more.
- Hands on technology training with personal consultations.
- Optional Timer Certifications for race timers
- Expert event panels and discussion-based sessions that prioritize peer learning
- Networking opportunities with events of all sizes from across the country.
Registration for the Winter 2022 Symposium will open in July. Pre-register now to save your spot and access a special early-bird discount code saving you an additional $50 off the opening registration price.